28 in stock
- Do you have trouble saying “no” to people?
- Do you have trouble making a decision and sticking with it if someone else important to you differs in opinion?
- Do you find yourself doing things that others want you to do but that you do not want to do, and which may not be helping the other person?
- Are you often concerned that other people may not like you, and even afraid that they may not?
- Are you unable to be alone and always need a romantic relationship?
- Do you find yourself in negative or unhealthy situations or relationships and are unable to extract yourself from them?
These are just a few of the characteristics that people manifest when they are higher on the sliding scale of Codependency. Everyone is codependent to some degree, but many people grew up in dysfunctional families where they were always dealing with other people’s issues – hostile or volatile environments, parents or relatives on drugs or alcohol, physical, verbal or sexual abuse, or sometimes simply neglect or abandonment. That skews the way we see ourselves, the world, and how we act. BUT IT IS NOT FATAL.
Codependency doesn’t take forever to start enjoying victory over it, even if it is a lifelong relearning process. Join me for this 16 week course and if you will be open to learning new things and admitting old things, and are willing to apply yourself to the homework, you will become healthier, will see a huge change in the way you see and feel about yourself, and your relationships will become more healthy as well.